Hanover Public School District will administer the Pennsylvania System of School Assessment (PSSA) tests for students in grades 3-8 as follows in April/May 2023:
ELA 3 sections, April 25,26,27
Math 2 sections, May 2,3
Science 2 sections, May 9,10 (Grades 4 and 8 only)
Educational Trips will not be approved during the testing window. Remote learners should contact the school to arrange testing.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR CHILD FOR THE PSSA!
What parents can do to help:
- Encourage your child to do his/her best! This test is important to our school.
- Make sure your child is in school during the testing schedules.
- Make sure your child eats a good breakfast on the testing days.
- See that your child gets an adequate amount of sleep before the test.
- Encourage your child to listen carefully to all of the directions and to take his/her time.
All students who miss any part of the PSSA will be required to make up the section(s).