Hanover Public School District will administer the Pennsylvania System of School Assessment (PSSA) tests for students in grades 3-8 as follows in April 2018:
ELA 3 sections, April 10-12
Math 2 sections, April 17-18
Science 2 sections, April 24-25 (Grades 4 and 8 only)
Educational Trips will not be approved during the testing window.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR CHILD FOR THE PSSA!
What parents can do to help:
- Encourage your child to do his/her best! This test is important to our school.
- Make sure your child is in school during the testing schedules.
- Make sure your child eats a good breakfast on the testing days.
- See that your child gets an adequate amount of sleep before the test.
- Encourage your child to listen carefully to all of the directions and to take his/her time.
All students who miss any part of the PSSA will be required to make up the section(s).
See Attachments for FAQ and Cell Phone procedures during testing.