The Hanover Public School District is committed to excellence in education by nurturing, challenging, and inspiring all students to achieve their full potential and to become productive citizens in a global community.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
* We believe that all students are unique and that individual differences must be cherished.
* We believe in the academic, social, emotional, physical and cultural development of all students.
* We believe that it is the responsibility of all members of the school community to create a learning environment that exemplifies excellence in education.
* We believe that all students must develop effective critical thinking, problem-solving, and technological skills in order to be successful in a constantly changing society.
* We believe that the commitment to continuous professional development is essential to ensuring a quality educational program.
* We believe that district resources must support quality educational programs and initiatives.